The Ja’ameh Mosque is a reminder of the grandeur of Islamic civilization in the city of Orumiyeh. It dates back to 13th Century AD and is engulfed by this city’s market. It has a large courtyard and a wide brick-made roofed section; at the middle of which a large dome is seen. The altar’s plasterworks and calligraphy is an exemplary case of Mongols’ works of art. This mosque has been renovated in 1184 AH.