- Allow cream cheese to sit out for about 1 hour until it becomes soft.
- Wash and dry Jalapeños. Cut peppers in half then remove seeds and membranes. If you prefer a bit of heat, leave a few seeds in each pepper.
- Mix cream cheese with feta cheese until well blended and smooth.
- Stuff each pepper with the cheese mixture. Add about one teaspoon of panko on top of each pepper. Place the peppers in the fridge, in an air tight container, for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, heat oven at 475 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. When the oven has reached the desired temperature, remove the jalapeños from the fridge and place on the cookie sheet. Spray with olive oil.