- Turn oven on to 425 degrees.
- Wash chicken and pat dry.
- Prep the ingredients by cutting onion in four sections. Arrange two sections at the bottom of an oven proof dish.
- Slice garlic length wise. Cut lemons in four sections length wise.
- Mix Advieh and Turmeric together. Also have salt and pepper on hand to add to both the inside and outside of the chicken.
- Generously salt the inside of the bird with salt and a dash of pepper. Then rub the inside with Advieh and Turmeric mixture. Stuff the bird with the remaining half of the onion, sliced lemon, and garlic.
- Flip the bird on its breast. Brush the backside of the bird with olive oil all over. Then rub the spices, salt all over the chicken. Finish with a dash of pepper….
Category: Art & Crafts