- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler.
- Place chickpeas in a colander and rinse thoroughly under cold water. Allow for the water to completely drain.
- Remove loose skins from the beans. Place in a food processor. Mix until the beans are completely mashed and have a smooth dough like constancy.
- Add eggs and mix for a few seconds.
- Add sugar, baking powder, vanilla, and cardamom. Mix for a few seconds more.
- Add melted chocolate and mix well so that all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Line the bottom of a cake pan with parchment paper. Spray the walls with canola oil….
Category: Art & Crafts