- Wash fresh herbs. Remove stems from mint and parsley. Place in a food processor along with garlic cloves and tareh.
- Process until the herbs are finely chopped.
- Open the leg of lamb. Carefully butterfly the thicker sections in order to create one long rectangular piece. Season generously with salt, and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the top with olive oil, then add chopped herbs. Distribute the herbs evenly on top of the lamb.
- Carefully, roll the lamb making sure that the herbs stay inside the meat.
- Wrap the meat with kitchen twine making sure that the ends are also secured.
- Cut onion is ¼ of inch rounds and place them on a baking sheet. Place the lamb on the onion slices…