- Juice pomegranate
- Cut garlic cloves into slices
- In a bowl mix together pomegranate juice, salt, garlic, bay leaves, and peppercorns. Mix well until the salt is diluted
- Place chicken pieces in a plastic bag, then pour marinade over them. Close the bag and gently move the pieces around so that the marinade covers all the pieces and they all lay flat
- Let rest in the refrigerator overnight. Flip the bag at least once.
- Remove chicken pieces from the bag and place on a paper towel. Allow to come to room temperature.
- Spray the skin side of the chicken with cooking spray and place on the grill. Spray the opposite side, close the lid and grill on low for 10 minutes.
- Flip the chicken and continue to grill for another 15
- minutes or so, or until the chicken is fully cooked and the internal temperature is 160 degrees.
Category: Art & Crafts