- Remove stems from herbs. Wash and thoroughly dry herbs.
- Toast walnuts until their aroma rises. Then allow to cool to room temperature.
- Place walnuts in the food processor. Add half of the herbs and pulse a few times. Add the rest of the herbs and process for 1 minute.
- Add Feta Cheese and process for one more minute until the mixture comes together a bit like a dough.
- Add olive oil while the food processor is running.
- Serve with Pita Chips, Sangak bread, or Persian cucumber slices.
Category: Art & Crafts