- Combine warm water (100°) with sugar and mix well. Add yeast and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add salt, oil, yogurt and eggs. Mix all well together.
- Add 1 cup of flour at a time. Add more flour if needed. Kneed for a few minutes. The dough should be smooth and not stick to your hand. Cover and let rest for one hour.
- Cabbage Stuffing.
- Sauté onion until just golden. Add turmeric and cook for about 1 minute longer. Add cabbage and carrot. Season with salt and pepper. Cook on medium until the vegetables are cooked.
- Add tomato paste and mix well. Continue cooking for about 10 minutes longer….
Category: Art & Crafts