- Sauté diced onion and minced garlic in 2 tablespoons of olive oil until translucent. Set aside once cooked.
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil, season with salt then add fava beans. Cook covered for 5 minutes if fresh, or 8 minutes if frozen. Drain fava beans in a colander.
- In a mixing bowl beat eggs, then add baking powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well until all the baking powder lumps are gone.
- To the eggs add cooked fava beans, onion, and chopped dill. Mix well.
- Spray muffin pans with olive oil or canola oil spray, then evenly distribute the egg mixture. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until done.
- To bake without muffin pans, spray an oven-proof dish with olive oil or canola oil, then add the batter. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
Category: Art & Crafts