let’s go into the Instructions,
- Grate 1 onion and place in a mixing bowl. Add minced garlic, ½ tsp turmeric, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add ground beef and mix until ingredients are well incorporated.
- Make small meatballs about the size of hazelnuts.
- Cut the second onion in thin half moons. Sauté in oil until just past translucent. Add remaining turmeric, mix, and continue sautéing for a couple of minutes longer.
- Add shredded cabbage, then season with salt.
- Continue cooking until cabbage is cooked, then remove from the pan and set aside.
Category: Art & Crafts