- Small dice onion and sauté until just golden in olive oil.
- Add minced garlic and cook for a couple of minutes longer.
- Add turmeric and advieh. Mix and continue cooking for 2 minutes longer.
- Add ground beef. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté until beef is browned.
- Add tomato sauce, cover and bring to a simmer on medium low.
- Add tomato paste, mix well, cover and simmer on medium low for an hour and half. Stir occasionally.
- Cook spaghetti according to the package’s instructions until al dente.
- Drain pasta. Reserve one cup of the noodles and toss the rest with the meat sauce.
Category: Art & Crafts